Add your favourite and local surf spots and win a surfing holiday in cooperation with caminosurf.com in Galicia - the green coast of the Iberian Peninsula. The only thing to do is to add surf spots in our surf atlas. Launch now and win the surfing holiday of your lifetime for two persons - surf guiding or surf course inclusive. On top: 80€ pocket money from surfcampseurope.com. Let's go!
Make your own surf map, enter your favourite spots or just add them to your map. The hardest working user gets a surf trip for two at the Camino Surfcamp in Galicia/Spain, surf guiding or surf course inclusive! On top you get 80Euros pocket money! Total value: 670€!
All the facts at a glance:
- 1 week / 7 nights accomodation in a tent for two people
- 5 days surf guiding or surf course for 2 people
- 80 € in cash from us
- the trip is transferable to two other people if you want
- all terms see below
Just login and enter your spots till June the 1st, 2011.
And that is how it works
- If you have not already, register first here
- Log in to your account and add your spots: Add your spots!
- Enter as many spots as possible till June the 1st, 2011!
- The one who submits the most surf spots till 06/01/2011, will win! Camino Surf
A 180°-degree swell window. One of Europe's most exposed coastlines. Empty line-ups, perfect waves and yummy food. Welcome to Ferrolterra, Galicia - home of the Camino Surf Camp. We are located just next to the 4km long, very consistent Playa de Frouxeira, with several other beaches in close proximity.
For us, surfing is not just another water sports acitivity – but a profoundly meaningful practice that brings physical, psychological, and spiritual benefits - and on top of it: it's heaps of fun.
Fun - that's what it's basically all about! Flying down the surface of a gently rolling, sparkling mountain of water - tackling the surge and inhaling the universal force within. That's exhilarating and soothing at once.
Our mission is to share this recreational and fun activity with others and together indulge in this beautiful sport. Professional training in small groups, coached by our certified surf-instructors, pave your way in becoming a surfer and ease the acquisition of new surfing skills. Experience, enthusiasm and a deep affection for the sport of surfing and the ocean itself - that's Camino Surf.
To sustain the beauty of surfing for generations to come, we participate in, and circulate information on an increased awareness for nature in general and the ocean in particular. Well known organizations like the Surfrider-Foundation and Carbonfund support our endeavor. Organic Surf Wax, sustainable Balsa-wood boards, recycled Leasher, boardbags made of hemp, organic/fair-trade Camp-Shirts and Camp-Hoodies and more emphasize this mission.
Season: 21.5. - 8.10.2011
Location: Valdovino, Galicia, Spain
contact: office[at]caminosurf.comTerms and Conditions
- Start of your journey is possible from 06/02/2011 to 10/08/2011. If the camp is fully booked at that time, you will have to find another date in agreement with the owner of the surf camp. Please understand, that there is no claim for a special date because of the booking situation.
- The prize will not be paid out, except for the 80€ pocket money
- The journey is transferable to two other people.
- surfcampseurope.com is not the tour operator
- You have to be at least 18 years old to take part
- For the journey the Terms and Conditions of the tour operator "Camino Surf" apply