Dreamsea Surf Camp Spain is located in Cantabria, northwest of Spain. A privileged location for its greenery and beautiful beaches.
Come and enjoy the splendor that this land has to offer. Get closer to nature and feel part of it. It’s time to breath fresh air in an environment full of magic, SURF, active and healthy lifestyle, comfort, and fun.
Dreamsea Surf Camp Cantabria is located in the Campsite “El Helguero”, in Cantabria, north-west Spain. Just a few minutes by car from the best surf spots of the area. The camp facilities includes a pool, wash rooms, bar restaurant, mini-shop, washing machine, refrigerators, first aid, barbecue, Wi-Fi, ping-pong table and a chill out area.
In Dreamsea Surf Camp Spain, we offer you the opportunity to live the real GLAMPING experience staying in one of our exclusive fully equipped tepee tent. Get lost in its comfort, and feel the positive atmosphere of this beautiful space that integrates design with nature.
Sweet dreams come from sleeping well. In Dreamsea we think a good rest is an important part of having a great surf camp experience. We provide our participants with comfortable, fancy tents and high quality mattresses.
Because there is no reason to sacrifice comfort and luxury if you want to enjoy the great experience of outdoor holidays in harmony and contact with nature.
Glamping is a new and growing trend from the last decade, a fusion of glamour and camping. It is a perfect concept for those who love the positive points of camping and outdoors lifestyles but forgetting all those negatives aspects and enjoying a complete comfort.
We invite you to try this new concept of camping in our double bed glamorous tents. Furnished and decorated with a cozy and pleasant taste, out of recycled materials and equipped with a very comfortable mattress.
- Cozy and comfortable furnished tents with bedding, lighting and power.
- A unique and exclusive design integrated with nature.
- Perfect for couples: a romantic and private retreat.
- A fancy eco-friendy space.
- Includes a nice welcome present: bottle of wine.
SHARED GLAMPING TENTS
If you are travelling with a group of friends or alone and you are looking to have an amazing time, get to know new people from all over the world, and you don’t want to spend that much on a glamping tent for yourself, we offer you a more economic option. These tents has exactly the same quality as the glampìng tents but in this occasion, to make it cheaper, you will share the tent with at most two more people. Choosing this option doesn’t mean losing comfort, but sharing your experience with adventurers like you. These tents are made for eight people, so having enough room won’t be a problem.
- Cozy and comfortable furnished tents with lighting and power.
- Perfect choice for groups or solo travelers
- Be part of the surf camp life and don't miss anything.
- Bedding included, travel lighter.
Learn and improve your surfing skills with the best professionals at Dreamsea Surf Camp.
Joining our surf camp you will receive 10 hours of lessons per week, all of them in the water, 15 hours if you book the intensive lessons course. All with the best qualified and experienced instructors you can imagine, all our instructors will teach you not just how to surf, but how to enjoy the ride, and most important of all, how to enjoy the learning process, in a lifetime experience.
In Dreamsea Surf Camp you will be safe and comfortable all the time in the water because we provide one instructor and one assistant per eight students. Our instructors will be in the water helping you out, so you will take advantage of the personal attendance our instructors will give you. Your instructor will be the same all the week long, meaning a better communication flow.
Our surf camp instructors are one of the keys that make us different from the rest. All our instructors have the surf instructor licence, and our surf instructors ain't no mercenaries, they love the surf, and more important, they love teaching surf, so they will make a top effort to make you enjoy and love the surf as they do, while being safe. We guarantee you, you are gonna love your surf instructor, the surfing experience, the Dreamsea Surf Camp team and every second you will be with us.
Each surf lesson lasts 90 minutes, normally one to two lessons per day, this makes Dreamsea Surf Camp the best option if you are really interested in learning how to surf. Of course in our surf camp we have the best equipment, that you can use, even after the surfing lessons, all for free.
The west coast of Cantabria, where Dreamsea Surf Camp is located is famous for the great beauty of its landscapes and nature, the contrast of the green of its meadows, the white of the sandy beaches and the blue of the Cantabrian Sea, makes of its beaches an authentic visual experience.
Our surf camp is located in the campsite “El Helguero”, one of the most beautiful areas of Cantabria, a privileged and strategic location that will allow you to discover the magic of Cantabria, few kilometers away from Comillas, one of the nicest towns in Spain, famous for its streets and architecture, as well as for Gaudi´s “Capricho” one of the first masterpieces of the famous Spanish architect.
This region of Cantabria is also well-known for the quality and consistency of its waves, a región with a great surfing tradition. We will visit some of the most beautiful and famous surfing beaches as “Playa de Luaña”, “Playa de Merón” o “Playa de Oyambre”
Cantabria, is well known for its premium seafood besides having sensational wines and the best spanish hams and cheeses.
This makes Cantabria the ideal place to spend your vacations. This area is a paradise where you can surf well as relax, disconnect, enjoy nature and the gastronomic culture.
JOIN OUR SURF CAMP: HAVE A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!
Our philosophy is to create a sustainable environment through the respect of nature, while encouraging the physical activity. We do believe in a healthy style of life, specially for young people.
An active respect of the nature is one of the keys of the philosophy in our surf camp, for this reason Dreamsea Surf Camp actively participates in cleaning beaches programs. Collaborating with important NGO´s as "Surfrider foundation".
Recycling is a key factor in Dreamsea Surf Camp, so we do always separate and classify the waste, contributing to respect and save the environment. We do also recycle the old and broken material, creating new furniture's and objects out of it.
Dreamsea Surf Camp believes in a healthy and active lifestyle. That´s why we see it as an important matter of fact offering the practice of surfing. We encourage the practice of sport and physical activities, especially for young people because it is a period of high vulnerability.
We do also, in accordance to our philosophy, organize a lot of different activities complementing the surf (beach volley tournaments, beach soccer, table tennis, mountain biking, etc...).
It is our dream that young people from all around the world can come to our surf camp to share experiences, culture and values, enjoying a lifetime experience and the best holidays they could ever dream of.
Why Dreamsea Surf Camp?
• Because all our surf instructors are qualified and experienced, all of them in possession of the surf instructor certificate, specially chosen to make your learning-improving process an enjoyable, safe and beneficial process. We want you to have the most exciting experience, you and your joy matter the most to us.
• Because in Dreamsea Surf Camp you will receive a minimum of 10 practical hours of surfing lessons per week, all of them in the water, always with an instructor and an assistant per each 8 students.
• Because in our surf camp you will be part of the family, guests and surf camp team members create a big family. In our surf camp you will be able to borrow all our equipment for free.
• Because Dreamsea Surf Camp was created by people with more of 10 years of working experience in surf camps, creating this surf camp to offer an ideal service, better adapted to the needs of our guests.
• Because we believe that food is a really important and to us one of the key points. That is why we do not save on food. We know that in our surf camp there will be a lot of different tastes and that is why we offer a balanced diet and a great variety of first class products, selected by their quality.
• Because Dreamsea Surf Camp has the best quality/price ratio of the sector. As we had explained in our philosophy, it is not a classic business, we believe there are a lot of things more important than money. Our goal is to transmit some principles, a healthy, active and full of energy way of life through sport like surfing.
• Because in our surf camp you will have a great bed with a visco-elastic mattress. We know after a exhausting day a good rest is essential, forget about shabby beds and mattresses, in our surf camp you will be able to have a duly rest.
• Because we truly respect nature, that is why we do recycle everything we can, having different bins, and encouraging all our guets to recycle. Along with other surf camps we organize a "Cleaning the beach" event once a week.
Traveling by plane is always a good choice. Safe, fast, and if we are lucky and can find a good flight, is also an economic way to travel. Find a flight from your home city to one of the nearest airports, and you can contact us to hire our economic shuttle service where we will pick you up at the airport and drive you to the surf camp. Find your best option in: Trabber or Skyscanner.
- SANTANDER AIRPORT (SDR):
Santander airport is the nearest airport to the surf camp, approximately 40 minutes away. From there you can use our pick-up service for just 25€ per person/way.
You also can take the direct shuttle from the airport to the bus station, every 30 min there is a new shuttle connecting the airport with the city of Santander, and from there you can take the bus with destination to San Vicente de la Barquera, and get down at Ruiloba or Comillas and we will pick you up from there free of charge.
You can check times and information about the buses here: http://www.lacantabrica.net/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=3&Itemid=166
- BILBAO AIRPORT (BIO):
Bilbao airport is the second option, it is located approximately 1 hour 30 min by car from the surf camp. We can pick you up from there for 40€ per person per way.
From all around Europe you can fly to the main Spanish cities, such as Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao. From any of these Spanish cities you can easy get a direct bus to Santander, Cantabria. Finally take the bus from Santander to Comillas, where we will pick you up.
From Madrid you can find direct buses to Comillas.
We recommend to use ALSA if you are coming from Madrid, Barcelona or Bilbao, check the web site at http://www.alsa.es/
For connections from Santander to Comillas check out this link http://www.lacantabrica.net/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=3&Itemid=166
If you have your own car, it is also a good option to get to our surf camp by car. Check at Google Maps web the best roads to get to our surf camp, you can also check the distance and the approximate time it will take you to arrive to our surf camp. Remember, the destination is: Camping El Helguero en Cantabria, C/ El Helguero, s/n, 39527 Ruilobuca, Cantabria.