Its the perfect place to stay at a 3min walk from the beach and close to all amenities. The beach bars, restaurants, supermmarket, ATM and Surf Shops are just there at our door step. the party is also at a 7min walk! Its also a very quiet and relaxed neighborhood! We also have 6 surf spots in a 10min walk.
Come and stay with us in Baleal.
- professional sport teacher with a master in surfing
- surf guiding
- guests not younger than 20 years old
- we want people to have time to relax and feel like they are in their one beach house
- all beach bars and clubs a walk away from the house
- restaurants at our door step
- Baleal is a very small and cosy surf town that so many foreigners call home
About the House Manager
Carla was born in Vancouver, Canada but was raised in Lisbon, Portugal. With a degree in hotel management and after 8 years of working in the area, Carla changed her career and became a freelance photographer in 2005. Has been doing it ever since. Carla is a surfer above all. Started surfing at the age of 13 in Caparica, Portugal; with the help of sponsors she became one of the best young surfers in Portugal, winning several contests during her competitive career.