The Lufi Surf Co is one of the most respected brands in the world of surfing and longboarding. It was created by Luis Filipe Bento in 1987 on Costa da Caparica. The brand has gained worldwide recognition in the last 30 years and has cultivated strong relationships with athletes who have won multiple titles on five continents with Lufi boards (Michael Demont, Jason Ribbink, Picuruta Salazar, Paulo Kid, Danilo Rodrigo, Carlos Bahia, Duane DeSoto, Ben Skinner, Jefson Silva and Rodrigo Sphaier).
Luis Filipe is a very dedicated board designer and surfer himself who decided to share his passion founding the Lufi Surf House and the Lufi Surf School. With breathtaking beaches and beautiful weather, Portugal is offers one of the best surfing places in the world - known for its consistent surfing conditions, Caparica is a wonderful spot for both the beginner and advanced surfer!
The Lufi Surf School is located in Costa da Caparica, a village not only a with excellent surfing but also the perfect village for surfers with shops, bars and restaurants. In addition, you can visit beautiful Lisbon during your spare time, which is a short 20 minutes from Costa da Caparica with the airport 30 minutes away.
During the year some of the best surfers in the world, such as Raquel Bento, Victoria Vergara, Jefson Silva and Timothee Creignou visit us here at Lufi, offering you a chance to surf with the pros! (We will update you about the time of their stay).
Our weekly offer
- Accommodation - 7 days, 6 nights, Double/Triple/Quadruple Rooms, Shared Bathrooms & WiFi
- Surfing Classes (2 lessons/ day for 5 days; different levels available)
- One trip to a alternative surfing spot (Sines/Peniche/Guincho)
- Equipment - Boards, Suits & Professional Instructors
- Food - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (local produce, vegetarian/vegan options)
- Bottle of Wine with dinner.
- 'Welcome' & 'See You Later" Barbecue on the Beach!
- Shuttle service to/from the airport
- Shuttle service between the Surf House and Surf Spot
- Discount on Car Rental
- Discount on Lufi Surfboards