When on your surf holiday in Morocco, all you want to do after a good session is have a nice and cosy place to chill and hang out, a nice spot where you can sleep and eat well, and enjoy your time off the beach. Sunshine Surf Morocco is a 300m square villa designed in a modern and traditional fashion with:
- Living room with TV satellite, DVD player, surf magazines and multi language books Roof terrace with BBQ, fat boys and hammocks
- Air conditioner
- 2 sextuplet rooms with ocean view
- 1 twin room with private balcony
- 1 double room with bathroom en-suite
- 1 double room with private balcony
- 7 bathrooms
- Fully equipped surf school with every shape and size of board to get you standing up and surfing
- Moroccan and international cuisine, special menus prepared on request
Do you love surfing and adventure? You want to discover a new culture where time has a whole other place, where there is much to see, to hear, to feel, to taste? You want to free your mind, explore the unexplored and simply have a break from your daily routine?
Sunshine Surf Morocco is a surf camp based in Taghazout Bay 14km north of Agadir. The area is known for having some of the best surf spots in the region. A great place to discover the southern coast of Morocco, and enjoy the surf. Located just a few minutes away from the beach, Sunshine Surf Morocco is a surfcamp offering surf, stand up paddle board and bodyboard guiding open to all surf lovers, beginner to advanced. We offer surf lessons as a group or for individuals, surf training/guiding with or without surf accommodation.
Depending on your level and on the swells, our instructors will be happy to guide you through an area of 200 km to enjoy every surfing day and have the best surf conditions for your surf holiday.