When the first decent low pressure systems arrive over the northern atlantic and send cold and grey weather over Europe - then it's time to follow the waves and the sun southwards. To Morocco, the "kingdom of the West". A country filled with impressive contrasts. Besides the cultural diversity, the diversified landscape, the unmatched hospitality of the locals and their delicious cuisine, we have chosen this place mainly because of two things: waves and weather. An average of 330 days of sun per year with mild temperatures and very consistent waves between November and March are valid and sound arguments for exchanging winter's frost for summerlike wave-experience.
- only 50m from the beach
- shared apartment, apartment or hotel rooms
- single-, double-, or dorm-rooms
- every hotel-room with bathroom and balcony
- ocean-view roof-top terrace with chill-out-area
- table-tennis, indo-board
- free long-skateboards
- Internet-PC and free Wifi
- surf-theater and surf-library with books and magazines
- parlor games and Playstation 4
- for different levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced
- equipment: Surfboard, Wetsuit, Surfwax
- beach-transfers to the best spot of the day
- insurance during surf-classes
- min. 3hrs water-time per day
- 1hrs Surf theory
- use the surf-equipment outside the classes without extra costs
- no crowds! Easy surfing without hassles!
- 7'6" Culinario Full-Bord Package with:
- 7x hearty breakfast and packed lunch
- 6x all-you-can-eat three-course-dinner (no dinner on Sundays)
- meals from the moroccan and international cuisine
- fresh ingredients washed with good water!
- vegetarian and vegan cuisine on request
- half-board also available on request
Just drop us a line via the message-system on the right side. We are more than happy to prepare an individual offer for you. If you have any questions, just let us know. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our surfcamp and send you best greetings - your Camino Surf Team!