Dreamsea Surf Camp is located in the campsite Les Cigales*** in Moliets, France. A perfect place to do sports, follow an active lifestyle and surf. Join our surf camp and make a life changing experience.
Dreamsea Surf Camp Moliets is located in the campsite Les Cigales*** in Moliets, France. The camp offers three star comfort and services. Facilities include wash rooms, Wi-fi area, pétanque bowling area, tennis courts, barbecues, ping-pong, volley ball area, multi-sport, refrigerator, washing machine and spin drier. As well as a few stores inside the camp which include; supermarket, newsagent, bakers, croissant shop, boutiques, a bar and a restaurant.
Moliets is the cradle of surf camps in Europe, the best place for a camp, in a charming environment with more than 200km of white sandy beach hugged by the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by the alluring landscapes that dominate the south of France.
Our surf camp is located in one of the best camping spots in Moliets – Les Cigales*** , only a five minute walk from the beach. Also in vicinity is the protected forest in the Landes area. You are also only a few minutes walk from the wonderful Moliets Lake, a magic place perfect for relaxing and admiring the nature’s awe-inspiring beauty.
The Moliets beach has the perfect waves for surfing and learning how to surf. Moliets thrives with life, where young people from all over Europe come to enjoy the beach, the nature, the waves, the party and the environment. Moliets is definitely a perfect place to spend the summer holidays. It thrives with life, where young people from all over Europe come to enjoy their summer holidays, where you will enjoy the sun, beaches, waves, sport, youth, beauties, surf, and specially the great environment.
- GLAMPING TENTS
Because there is no reason to sacrifice comfort and luxury if you want to enjoy the great experience of outdoor holidays in harmony and contact with nature.
Glamping is a new and growing trend from the last decade, a fusion of glamour and camping. It is a perfect concept for those who love the positive points of camping and outdoor lifestyles but want to forget all those negatives aspects and enjoy complete comfort.
We invite you to try this new concept of camping in our double bed glamorous tents. Furnished and decorated with a cozy and pleasant taste, out of recycled materials and equipped with a very comfortable mattress.
Cozy and comfortable furnished tents with lighting and power.
All bedding included. No need to bring a sleeping bag or duvet.
Perfect for couples: a romantic and private retreat.
Choose when to relax or join the vibrating life of the camp.
Includes a nice welcome present: bottle of wine.
If you are traveling with a group of friends or alone and you are looking for an amazing time, getting to know new people from all over the world, party and fun, this area is the place to be for you.
These tents are right in the epicenter of all the surf camp movement, you won’t miss a thing. Always respecting the others, after a certain hour we have to continue partying in the clubs downtown.
Choosing this option doesn’t mean losing comfort. We offer big tents on wooden floors with proper mattresses. They are shared by two or three people depending on the size of the tent.
Tents with wooden floor
Perfect choice for groups or solo travelers
Be part of the surf camp life and don't miss a thing.
Beds and all bedding included. No need to bring a sleeping bag or duvet.
A bunch of professionals, with the desire to make your surf experience one of the best experiences of your life.
Our philosophy is to create a sustainable environment through the respect of nature, while encouraging the physical activity. We do believe in a healthy style of life, specially for young people.
An active respect of the nature is one of the keys of the philosophy in our surf camp, for this reason Dreamsea Surf Camp actively participates in cleaning beaches programs. Collaborating with important NGO´s as "Surfrider foundation".
Recycling is a key factor in Dreamsea Surf Camp, so we do always separate and classify the waste, contributing to respect and save the environment. We do also recycle the old and broken material, creating new furniture's and objects out of it.
Dreamsea Surf Camp believes in a healthy and active lifestyle. That´s why we see it as an important matter of fact offering the practice of surfing. We encourage the practice of sport and physical activities, especially for young people because it is a period of high vulnerability.
We do also, in accordance to our philosophy, organize a lot of different activities complementing the surf (beach volley tournaments, beach soccer, table tennis, mountain biking, etc...).
It is our dream that young people from all around the world can come to our surf camp to share experiences, culture and values, enjoying a lifetime experience and the best holidays they could ever dream of.
Learn and improve your surfing skills with the best professionals at Dreamsea Surf Camp.
Joining our surf camp you will receive 10 hours of lessons per week, all of them in the water, 15 hours if you book the intensive lessons course. All with the best qualified and experienced instructors you can imagine, all our instructors will teach you not just how to surf, but how to enjoy the ride, and most important of all, how to enjoy the learning process, in a lifetime experience.
In Dreamsea Surf Camp you will be safe and comfortable all the time in the water because we provide one instructor and one assistant per eight students. Our instructors will be in the water helping you out, so you will take advantage of the personal attendance our instructors will give you. Your instructor will be the same all the week long, meaning a better communication flow.
Our surf camp instructors are one of the keys that make us different from the rest. All our instructors have the surf instructor licence, and our surf instructors ain't no mercenaries, they love the surf, and more important, they love teaching surf, so they will make a top effort to make you enjoy and love the surf as they do, while being safe. We guarantee you, you are gonna love your surf instructor, the surfing experience, the Dreamsea Surf Camp team and every second you will be with us.
Each surf lesson lasts 90 minutes, normally one to two lessons per day, this makes Dreamsea Surf Camp the best option if you are really interested in learning how to surf. Of course in our surf camp we have the best equipment, that you can use, even after the surfing lessons, all for free.
Why Dreamsea surf camp?
• Because all our surf instructors are qualified and experienced, all of them in possession of the surf instructor certificate, specially chosen to make your learning-improving process an enjoyable, safe and beneficial process. We want you to have the most exciting experience, you and your joy matter the most to us.
• Because in Dreamsea Surf Camp you will receive a minimum of 10 practical hours of surfing lessons per week, all of them in the water, always with an instructor and an assistant per each 8 students.
• Because in our surf camp you will be part of the family, guests and surf camp team members create a big family. In our surf camp you will be able to borrow all our equipment for free.
• Because Dreamsea Surf Camp was created by people with more of 10 years of working experience in surf camps, creating this surf camp to offer an ideal service, better adapted to the needs of our guests.
• Because we believe that food is a really important and to us one of the key points. That is why we do not save on food. We know that in our surf camp there will be a lot of different tastes and that is why we offer a balanced diet and a great variety of first class products, selected by their quality.
• Because Dreamsea Surf Camp has the best quality/price ratio of the sector. As we had explained in our philosophy, it is not a classic business, we believe there are a lot of things more important than money. Our goal is to transmit some principles, a healthy, active and full of energy way of life through sport like surfing.
• Because in our surf camp you will have a great bed with a visco-elastic mattress. We know after a exhausting day a good rest is essential, forget about shabby beds and mattresses, in our surf camp you will be able to have a duly rest.
• Because we truly respect nature, that is why we do recycle everything we can, having different bins, and encouraging all our guets to recycle. Along with other surf camps we organize a "Cleaning the beach" event once a week.
Traveling by plane is always a good choice, safe, fast, and if you are lucky and can find a good flight, is also an economic way to travel. Find a flight from your home city to one of the nearest airports, and you can contact us to hire our economic shuttle service where we will pick you up at the airport or train station and drive you to the surf camp. Find your best option in: Trabber or Skyscanner.
- BIARRITZ AIRPORT (BIQ) Biarritz airport is the nearest airport to the surf camp, approximately 1 hour from the surf camp, from there you can use our pick-up service for just 25€ per person/way.
- BORDEAUX AIRPORT (BOD) Bordeaux airport is also a good choice, it is located approximately 2 hours from the surf camp. On your arrival at Bordeaux airport you can take the direct shuttle to the train station (http://www.bordeaux.aeroport.fr/en/info/bordeaux-airport-shuttle-service), and from there you can take a train to Dax (http://www.sncf.com/en/passengers). We have a pick-up service from Dax, the price is 10€ per person/way or you can take a public bus from Dax train station to Moliets. *On Saturdays, we also offer a pick-up service from Bordeaux if you prefer, the price is 50€ per person/way.
- SAN SEBASTIAN AIRPORT (EOS) San Sebastian airport is located approximately one and a half hours from the surf camp. On Saturdays, you can book our economic shuttle service for 35€ per person/way.
Traveling by train is also a good option, specially in mid-distance trips. The nearest train station to the surf camp is Dax, located approx. 40 minutes from the surf camp, you can book our economic shuttle service from Dax to our surf camp for 10€ per person/way. We can also pick you up from any other nearby train stations, like Biarritz or San Sebastian.
There are several websites where you can look for the best options for your trip, for instance, Rail Europe , once you have arrived in France, we recommend you to use the SNFC web page.
BY SURF BUS
The Surf Bus is also an excellent option to get to our surf camp, this is a special bus service travelling from Belgium and Netherlands to our surf camp in Moliets. The buses depart on Friday and you will be dropped at our surf camp on Saturday, and the bus will pick you up the last Saturday of your stay for the way back home.
You can travel to Bordeaux from most of the bigger European cities, then you can take a train from Bordeaux to Dax, we have a pick-up service from there for 10€ per person/way.
You can check prices and options for your bus trip to Bordeaux in the Eurolines web page.
If you have your own car, is also a good option to get to our surf camp by car, once in Moliets, there are a lot of free parking areas where you can safely leave your car for a week or two. Check in Via Michelín web the best roads to get to our surf camp, you can also check the distance, the approximate time it will take and the approximate price your car trip will cost. Remember, the destination is: 40660 Moliets-Plage, Moliets-et-Maa, France.
Write us an enquiry with the time period you desire. We will reply immediately and are happy to answer all your questions. Hope to see you soon - your Dreamsea Team!