- 365 days surf villa only 500m from the surf beach
- warm water, weather, waves (beginner to advanced) year-round
- large 1000qm property
- terrace with fireplace and sunset seaview
- swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, outdoor kitchen, warm outdoor shower, yoga podest
- apartment with sleeping room, bath room, kittchen, sunset seaview living room
- unique circular studio with little kittchen and bath room right at the pool
- daily surf courses
- yoga lessons available
La Pared is located on the wild west coast (10 minutes by car away from the touristy east coast) and is home for people who live in rhythm with nature and the sea. The large surfing beach "Playa el viejo rey" and the romantic bay "La Bahia" are breath taking natural beaches formed by the forces of the ocean. This wild village provides an unobstructed view of the horizon, which often almost vanishes between the blue of the sky and the sea.
Sunsets are amazing in La Pared, the sky coloures the ocean and sand dunes. The desert surroundings are ideal for hiking and biking.
Most people choose La Pared because of the waves. There are waves every day and with chaning tides they are good for beginners, intermediates and advanced.
There is also a little supermarket, some small shops, a restaurant and bar and a sports hotel in town. Within in walking distance is a goat farm which sells fresh goat cheese and organic self grown vegetables.
TIPP: The fish restaurant "La Bahia La Pared" is right at the beach and is one of the most famous fish restaurants on Fuerteventura.
The surf villa "CINCO ELEMENTOS" was designed and built by the developer of La Pared the architect Fritz Junkermann. The house was rewarded as most beautiful house of Fuerteventura by some architecture magazines in the late 1990ies.
The surf villa "CINCO ELEMENTOS" is located just 500m away from the beach. The 1000qm property is surrounded by a natural stone wall providing privacy and protection against strong winds. The heart of the villa is the large semicircular swimming pool. At the swimming pool you will find the studio "Agua", the studio "Fuego" (up from beginning 2019), the sauna (up from beginning 2019), the outdoor kitchen and the yoga platform. The yoga platform is also a great place to sunbathe and relax. up the stone staircase past the Canarian terraced garden is the large apartment "Aire", the outdoor shower, the Jacuzzi and fireplace. From the terrace of the apartment you have a breathtaking sea view.
The apartment "Aire" is a semi-circular created. Glass slits between the walls and ceiling allow you to follow the course of the sun throughout the day. the apartment has a large bathroom with bath, a bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with sunset sea views.
The round studio "Agua" is located next to the sauna by the large swimming pool. The studio has a small kitchenette, cozy sitting area and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The daily surf lessons take place at our home beach La Pared. If conditions better at an other spot, we go there. Lessons are about 3,5 hours. The Guests can walk down to the beach or will be picked up from our surf school cars. At the beach we first point out currents and waves. After that we explain important safety rules to our students. Then we explain and demonstrate the task to learn for the day.
Just a gentle warm up and everybody is off to the water.
At all times our surf instructors are in the water with you, helping you catching waves, pushing you into the waves and giving feedback on how to improve your surf technique.
Twice a week you will be filmed for our video coaching.
After the lessons we drive everybody back to their accommodation.
People can stay on the beach to continue practising. The rental of the surf material is for free for guests who are in the surf lessons
- free pick up from the villa
- 3 1/2h to 4 1/2 surf lessons per day depending on surf beach (including transfers)
- certified instructors (ISA) and (SLSA), FES, FCS,
- small groups (not more than 6 - 8 persons per instructor)
- we go every day by our 4WDs (Landrover Defender) to the beach with the best surf conditions for the surf level of our guests
- surf equipment (surf board, Billabong wetsuit and lycra),
- you can use the surf equipment (board and wetsuit) after the surf lessons
- video analysis
- the surfschool has a liability insurance